1.The lifting capacities of this TTC070 truck crane are measured on solid ground horizontally. The actual working radius range after load lifting is listed. If its length exceeds the specified values, the lifting equipment with short boom bears more load than that with longer one.
2. The boom of the truck crane is about 11m long while lifting when each section is fully retracted.
3. The tabulated load includes the weight of hooks. For example, the main hook weighs 543kg and the auxiliary hook weighs 102kg. With the jib extended, the rated lifting load capacity of the main boom should be reduced by 1500kg. When the main hook is at the head of main boom, the lifting capacity of the jib has to be reduced by 543kg.
4. Aided with head pulley, the hoisting machine gets its rated lifting capacity at each section reduced by 543kg, but the maximum lifting capacity of the truck crane is 4000kg. When the auxiliary hook is at the head of pulley at the end of the boom, the main hook is used, and the rated lifting weight of each part of the lifting boom should be reduced by 102kg.
5. The fifth outrigger makes the truck crane to keep tabulated rated lifting capacity rotating within 360°. Without fifth outrigger, it can not lift to 120°.
6. In the following table, the minimum boom angle of elevation is listed according to different boom length. The boom is not allowed to be elevated at lower angle than the corresponding minimum angle.Technical Parameters
|Gross vehicle weight (GVW)||46000kg|
|Steering axle (axle 1 and 2)||2000kg|
|Drive axle (axle 3 and 4)||26000kg|
|Minimum ground clearance||300mm|
|Distance between axle 1 and 2||1450mm|
|Distance between axle2 and 3||4300mm|
|Distance between axle 3 and 4||1350mm|
|Axle 1 and 2||2280mm|
|Axle 3 and 4||2060mm|
|(Length × Width × Height)||14.23×2.8×3.65m|